||[Dec. 4th, 2004|06:10 pm]
interesting things that have happened recently:
- was bought tinned cat food for maybe the first time ever! It was awesome.
One day I had "whole fish in jelly", on another day "sardines in jelly", and then on another day "seafood variety basket in jelly".
man, that stuff is the shit. "Cat's Meow" biscuits bite a big hairy dogs ass.
- Chris has gone over east. Who's going to clean my poop?. Shit smells.
- Have been feeling a little bit lonely lately. I never used to, but I've started sitting on people. In fact, I'm sitting at the computer on Karen's lap at this very moment. dude there is a moth on the ceiling.
- last night I had a dream about chasing a mouse. It was very small. Grey, of course. It was the best dream ever.
- Jacarandas are in bloom. Something about these trees being in bloom makes me acutely aware of the passing of time. I am but a young cat, but I must never forget the inevitability of the setting sun, and my own mortality. Having passed through many human lives and being incarnated in feline form, I am beginning to anticipate a blissful satori of wriggling fresh fish and little mice. Life truly is about the small things.